SEE ME {Official Music Video}

STICK TALK Official Video

T.I.P CHECK RUN IT

Saturday, December 10, 2011

French Montana Has Now Been Signed To Diddy's Bad Boy Records

French Montana has now been signed to Diddy's Bad Boy Records, as they revealed on BET's 106 & Park. Diddy explained why he signed the Bronx rapper, "It's obvious.His work ethic, his song-making, the effect he has on the youngins. If you ever been to one of his shows, every time he drops a record. Also, it's important, I'm from New York, you know what I'm saying. I rep New York to the fullest. And for real, for real, can't nothing move in this city without us being a part of it." French Montana talked about New York saying, "Man, I really feel real, real, real good, how New York feel right now, you know. That's why I kept it here in New York. I ain't wanna go nowhere else. Why would I take my talent to South Beach."

No comments:

Post a Comment